Blue Moon Countdown

Thursday 17 May 2007

Day 6 And 7 I Cheated Again.....

Well yesterday was my day off was a bit of non event, went to see my cdc and picked up my next weeks supplies.

I was very bad I grilled some chicken breast fillits and ate them , must admit i dint feel any better afterwards. I think the reason for doing this was that i was feeling a bit down after speaking to my kids last night.

Well i have drawn a line under the incident and started afresh today hopefully i havnt thrown myself out of ketosis i think i specifially cooked chicken with that in mind.

Today has been a better day apart from having to get up from work at 3am and start work at 4am. I just loving starting at stupid o clock.

Have had all my packs for day and about 3 litres of water am just chilling out before having a nice soak in the bath and bed.

No comments: