Blue Moon Countdown

Wednesday 23 May 2007

23rd May 2007 Yesterday

Well at time of writing i'm a day behind as its now Thursday 24Th, the cats woke me up at 5am for food so thought i would catch up with my blog so here's is yesterdays entry.

I was up at the crack of dawn, as another early shift at work. Work was fine until i got to London had problems with the train and delays on the way back to Bournemouth.

I manged to space my 2 packs out OK at work, but was only able to have 700ml of water, when i got home i tried to get some sleep but as always something kept me awake so i went window shopping in Boscombe.

When i got home i found every time i got up i was feeling light headed probably from the lack of water and only having the two packs.

As regular readers will probably know i have been having a big debate over having my add a meal week next week instead of the week after so it coincides with going up to see the kids and pay day, well finally think i have it sorted, have spoken to my Cambridge Diet Councilor (CDC), and she is happy for me to have it next week, she was a bit concerned about what i was going to do when i go up to see my kids, for food i was planning on having a Kentucky with the kids, but now we are going to have a picnic so i guess its a bag of rabbit food and some chicken along with a tetra and bar for me on Saturday.

As to the rest of the week i must admit having read what i can have to eat i have a feeling i will be living off chicken breast fillets and and a small amount of veg, was planning on using birds eye steamed veg in pack but they have butter on so maybe not. and at the risk of being ignorant wtf is tofu and whats the difference between soft and hard ?.......

Fortunately felt a lot better after having my last two packs for the day and getting some water down me, i landed up going to bed at 9.30 pm as i was so tired only to be woken up by the cats at 5am today, and have been up since here to 4 days off starting today and a good weekend.

Me.

1 comment:

. said...

Can't really help you on the tofu - never ever tried it. I've seen it and thought it looked awful - it's a soya bean curd ... see it even sounds awful!

Glad you've sorted your eating plan out - think you've got it worked out all right.

Cath