Blue Moon Countdown

Thursday 3 May 2007

Day 5 - Gutted

Well the day started badly and hasnt got much better, a lot of pain when passing water, got to work then reported sick 2 mins after starting so walked home and went to see the doc, who has given me a course of antibiotics (Trimethoprim).

Have spoken to My CDC she has advised me to stop the diet whilst on the medication,
not that i didnt trust the info that i was given by my cdc but i did ring the CD help line and spoke to the medical adviser, she also advised stopping CD till i have finished the medication in order for my body to better equipped to fight the infection.

Up to today i have lost 7lb so feeling a bit gutted have now got to go shopping and buy some healthy food, preferably low cal.

I went shopping earlier, thanks to my cdc for giving me a refund on 1 weeks supplys, so i took a trip to Iceland to do some shopping, I must admit it was very hard while going round to try and find stuff thats low carb, food labeling is a nightmare, was tempted by the sausages and pizza but didnt get any

I managed to find some Birds eye healthy option nuke in the microwave meals brought some burgers that i will do on my george forman, chicken that i can steam or grill or turn into chicken tikka masala, on the naughty side i brought myself some crumpets and a bag of baking pots and a block of cheese, have recently found i like jacket spuds again with low fat spread and grated cheese yum although much better with ham and coleslaw as well.

Im still glugging the water better for me than coffee, and to be honest since cutting down a few weeks ago dont really like anymore.

Im still feeling a bit down, but im sure im doing the sensible thing by stopping CD, and its only for a week and i was only on day 5 , just hope i dont put the 7lb back on that i have lost since Sunday.

Me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! I hope you feel better soon! Well done on assing on the crumpets anyway lol! regards mia79gbr

Anonymous said...

was obviously meant to say PASSING btw! x mia79gbr