Blue Moon Countdown

Wednesday 2 May 2007

Day 4 - A Better Day Than Yesterday

Well today is day 4 on CD for me, I again felt as if i didnt sleep properly last night vaguly recall seeing the time as 5.36am (maybe beacause of yesterdays stress )and yet again felt cold.
Manged to get up in time for work and got to work on time forgot my sweetners.Had to sit in our mess room for about 7 hours aday which was quite a challenge watching people eating most of the time, i was good i stuck to my water and 2 of my shakes.
Have been feeling cold today and have had a bit of a head ache. I havnt felt the need to go to the loo every 2 secs like yesterday and im gald to say passing water has been nowhere as uncomfortable as yesderday, so hopefully the water is flushing it out of my system.
I did get called over to see my manager at work today over yesterdays incident where i was reassured that no disaplinary action will be taken, but untill the enquiry and reports are completed i wont be able to work any trains so looks like lots of sitting about.
All in all a much better day
Me.
__________________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.