Blue Moon Countdown

Tuesday 15 May 2007

15th May 2007 - Day 5

Well thats day 5 over, woke up at about 6am cold and with a vile taste in my mouth all the tell tale signs of ketosis.
My day off today and the plan was to catch up on the house work and the washing well i did put the rubbish out and hoover and put a load of washing on which is still in the washing machine as we speak,

I then decided i wanted to watch a film so i sat down and watched all 3 lord of the rings films back to back not just the normal versions but the extended versions so i have been sat on my ass for about 12 hours, im still cold and my breath still stinks but whats worse is im still hungry im sure i have had all my packs today and again sure i have drunk more than 2 and half litres of water but must admit i havnt been keeping check.

Off to see my cdc tommorow to get another weeks worth of diet so as its past midnight i guess i should sort the washing out and get to my bed.

1 comment:

xdorset daisyx said...

glad its still going well and hope u get on ok with cdc.
kurstiexx