Blue Moon Countdown

Friday 11 May 2007

11 May 2007 Day One Again Again.........

Well its day one proper today and not one morsal of food has crossed my lips, I started the day with a Tetra Chocolate shake, and had 3/4 of a litre of water before i went to work.

At work i had 2 soups and anonther shake, I must admit i still dont like the cheese and Broccoli, as i was working today 9 hours I dont think I really spaced out my packs, as im sat here typing the tummy is rumbling. I have had 3 litres of water today and have another glass infront of me with Black coffee sweetned with sweetners.

Today at work was my first propper day back working trains, i havnt really fely hungry today untill i came across a pasenger sat eating eating a very nice smelling donna kebab. I had forgotten what a 9 hour shift feels like particually on my feet, so with that in mind im off to put my feet up, i think a nice soak in the bath is called for as well.

Me.

No comments: