Blue Moon Countdown

Thursday 10 May 2007

10th May 2007

Well its been a busy few days so havnt really had time to catch up on here whats been going on in my world, so this will be a bit of a catch up.

Im glad to say the whole incident at work is over and done with and im allowed to work trains again, i must admit still feel physically sick when i think about what happned and what could have been, i keep telling myself that it didnt happen so i shouldnt think about, however if it stops me making a mistake in th efuture then its worth thinking about.

The Urinary infection i had has cleared up and i have finished the antibiotics, and am now already to restart Cambridge.
The plan was to restart CD today but when i checked how many packs i had i realised i was a few short for the rest of the month so today i have just had the two and eaten a meal, this now gives me enough packs to last untill pay day. I did weigh myself and my weight today was 17st 6oz so in the last week have only put on 2oz of the the weight i lost in the first few days.

So I shall be restarting CD proper tommorow.

So here is to tommorow and my CD restart.

Me.

No comments: