Blue Moon Countdown

Friday 25 May 2007

25th May 2007 - Pay Day

Well its pay day and offically 4 weeks ago i started CD, to date i have lost just over 19lb.
I feel a little lost today normally when i get paid i treat myself to cooked breakfast follwed by maccie d for lunch and a kebab in the evening, but today i have had a choc mint shake and a chocolate meal bar, it was weird actully chewing something today, today is the first day i have been allowed to to have the meal bars.

I went and saw my CDC today, and i have paid her for another 4 weeks of cambridge diet so thats me skint for the next 4 weeks, I am now going to be having 1 tetra pack shake, 1 bar, one soup and one shake a day, if i have the same weight loss in the next 4 weeks the expense will be well worth it.

I havnt had a cup of coffee for two days now and im pleased to say i havnt got any headaches or side effects from caffiene withdrawl, im still strugggling with the water intake which may contribute to my not very good weight loss this week must try harder.

Me.

No comments: