Blue Moon Countdown

Sunday 13 May 2007

12 May 2007

Day two again.

Well im sticking to CD had my 3 shakes and 1 soup was very happy when i got on the scales as down to 17st 2lb 8oz, at the moment i'm losing roughly 2lb in weight a day.
Im still drinking water untill it comes out of my ears managed nearly 4 Litres.

I have been feeling fairly hungry people at work eating dosnt help somebodys curry looked very nice as did someones Chianese, but i was good resisted temptation.

Work was ok apart from i had to call the police to the train at a time when i was nearly finished and just wanted to get to poole to finish, and then as the train was delayed had to spend 20 minutes filling in a report form, still thats work for you.

Me.

1 comment:

Onemoretime said...

Hi Me,

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I read yours last night actually and I think you did so well not to pile on weight during the break when you were ill. The temptation to just eat for England while you could must have been massive but you resisted - I know you had a couple of bits but that is 'normal' eating. Good luck and I'll be keeping up with your blog.

Onemoretime :-)