Blue Moon Countdown

Friday 4 May 2007

04 May 2007

Well its been a day since i stopped the diet properly, I took a shake to work with me and the plan is to have another later on and just some sort of sensible food later.

I have worked out i have enough packs to have 2 a day whilst im on the medication and then back to normal a week today Friday 11th. Im still not overally happy with the situation but thats the way its got be, i weighed myself this morning and i'm already back to 17st 7lb and thats just one day. i said i wasnt going to get paranoid about my weight so im not going to get back on the scales untill i restart cambridge next friday, what goes on will come off.

Work was another day of sitting around although i did have to deliver a letter from Bournemouth - Guildford, The investgatory meeting i have to attend is going to be on Tuesday so hopefully i will be back working trains on Wednesday, have just got toommorow to sit around as off sunday and monday, and b typical weather forcast is rain, typical bank holiday weather.

Me.

2 comments:

Maybe_Baby said...

Awww hun, I hope your health problms find a way to sort themselves out so you can get back on track with the diet. But i think you can still lose weight with the 2 packs and a healthy meal in the evening. Maybe a little walking here and there too.

I almost couldnt go on the diet because of me health problems too so i know how you feel. I was gutted too, but i manged to find a way aroung them ,lol.

Best of luck

Maybe_Babay xx

Sonkie said...

Once you get back on track you will blast those pounds away.....you can and will do this. We are all here to help you.

Friday will be here soon enough.

Good luck,
Sonya x