Blue Moon Countdown

Monday 28 May 2007

28th May 2007 Bad Day

Well it looks like im not the only one that has fallen off the wagon this weekend not that that is any excuseon my part.
After falling off the wagon on Saturday I smashed the waggon to peices last night.
I had a chinease special fried rice, which on hindsight i didnt really enjoy, my thinking was well im out of ketossis tommorow is another day blah blah blah

I feel like crap today not because i have eaten but its that time of the month after i have been up to see my kids and i start feeling sorry for myself, think i have got a cold i got soaked yesterday. and i really dont want to go to work tonight but hey got to pay the bills some how

Im back on the wagon and the water back to ss after a swift kick up the ass from myself and a slap round the head to stop being a moody sod.

Rant over thanks for listening.

1 comment:

xdorset daisyx said...

hi
I think we all have to fall off the wagon sometimes to get us back on track . If you know you are going to feel like this everytime you see the kids be prepared for it next month and try something more positive than a chinese lol.
you are doing really well congratulations .
kurstiex