Blue Moon Countdown

Thursday 19 April 2007

Preperation

Hi All

I came across a great website http://www.minimins.com/ where i have managed to get a lot of info and support i have decided that im definatley going to do this.

I have spokem to my CDC and D Day to Start CD is 29th of April, Im going to meet her a week friday and have my weigh in etc for starting the plan.

At the moment Im 6ft2 and weigh about 18 1/2 Stone im looking to get down to my ideal weight of just below 14 Stone and hopefully into a size 36 waist trousers as opposed to the 42/44 that i am now.

Over the last few days i have been coniously thinking about what i have been eating and drinking i have increased my water intake from virtually 0 to 4 litres yesterday and my coffee intake down from lots to just 3 cups.

Im looking forward to starting CD but more importantly looking forward to the 2 weeks in july and august when my kids come down to stay in bournemouth with me next, next time i take them down the beach i dont want to be some sad fat guy with his kids.

Once again thanks to minimins i have some real hope of changing for the better in fact i think the change has already started.


Me.

2 comments:

misdee said...

hello, :)

Aimeerebecca said...

Hi Meneither
I just wanted to let you know that I have been doing the cambridge diet for 10 days now, on my first weigh in I had lost 6.2 pounds which I was very pleased with. I can honestly say this diet is amazing - its changing the way I think about food and eating. Good Luck for your first meeting :)