Blue Moon Countdown

Sunday 22 April 2007

Feeling Crap Still A Week Before I Start CD

Well today is Sunday, i have been feeling fairly crap over the last few days, its a week before payday and i have run out of milk and coffee, so am defintley not drinking any coffee at the moment have had to resort to drinking black tea with sugar which has helped to keep the caffiene withdrawl at bay a bit.

I have had a stinking headache for the last few days that i attributed to caffiene, which hasnt been helped by a bad tooth, think im getting an abcess. luckily enough i scraped together enough loose change to get some pain killers which are helping.

Last night at work was stressfull, worked a very busy train up to London. Had some very rowdy foot ball supporters on the train, so plenty of chants of you fat bastard etc., people smoking on the train, people complaining about the noise etc.

Got up to london and then worked back to Bournemouth group of young ladies that were worse for wear kept me on my toes, at one point thought there was going to be an all out cat fight.

Got home and chilled out on the web and ate my way through 6 plain beefburgers griddled on the george forman, low carb i hope....

Then to bed and attempted to sleep, if i got up once i got up a dozen times pain killers, toilet, water, toilet, my tooth hurts, the radio is doing my head in, toilet.

Awake at 7.30 cats want feeding tooth hurts, pain killers

8.30 bath time a wonderfull soak in the bath feeeling better

This morning has been good have had 2 cups of tea i even got dressed and went and got some ibuprofen which has greatly improved my tooth, and have been on minimins so now am starting to feel ready to face the world again .

Me.

1 comment:

The Dieter said...

Good Luck with your journey
You will do fine on this diet if you are determined.
I have lost 6st 2lb in just 12 weeks though I still have a long way to go
my advice is drink plenty of water, I do 8 -10 pints a day the urge for the toilet every 5 mins soon wears off. stick with the diet, the first few days are the hardest then its a doddle
Alan
www.thebigdiet.blogspot.com