Blue Moon Countdown

Friday 20 April 2007

Oh My Head

My Head is killing me, im determined im going to start Cambridge diet on the 29th of this month and as part of the preperation for this I have been cutting down on my coffee intake, as a result of this have have a headache for last 4 days, went to bed with it last night and have woken up with it again this morning although this morning it feels 10 times worse.
I have gone from drinking 5+ cups of coffee a day to just 1 or 2.
Have just made my self a coffee so hopefully this will help, and as normal have no pain killers in the house when i need them.

2 comments:

misdee said...

hi good luck with the caffine withdawal. i started drinking decaff tea and coffee two years ago as i felt awful and tired all the time. The first week was hell, just drink plenty of water and if possible switch to decaff.

Keep us updated on here and minimins with your progress :)

. said...

Hi

you'll be glad you've cut down when you start the diet. I was lucky in that I didn't really drink tea or coffee (about 1 cup a week if that) so I didn't suffer a lack of caffeine. Might be worth trying to cut down on carbs too before you start, that way you won't suffer from carb withdrawal too.

Glad to see you've joined minimins - you'll get all the support you need there.

Cath