Blue Moon Countdown

Wednesday 25 April 2007

5 Days Untill I Start CD

I have just spoken to my CDC (Cambridge Diet Councilor) im so excited cant wait, have just ordered what im going to be having for my first week looks like im going to be mailnly living on shakes, chocolate, mintchoc, toffee and walnut, banana and im going to risk some vanilla and also some summer fruits, for soups im going for 1 a day not always easy when at work to mix things up, so im going to try chicken and vegetable, brocalli and whatever and i cant remeber the other one doh.
I did speak to her last week and i had a few nagging doubts, a £173.00 is a lot of money to hand over to a complete stranger (im paying for 4 weeks up front so i have to stick too it) but feel much better after talking to her again today, was nice to know if there is a particular flavour soup or shake i dont like she will happily swap it, and i appreciate the cdc's do stock the extras but was nice that she wasnt trying to ram them down my throat so to speak.

I have almost depleted the food in the frezzer still have lots of chicken dippers and am planning a chicken curry tommorow (my last curry for a while),

My tooth is startingto hurt less the antibiotics are starting to kick in, the dentist says the tooth cant be saved as a third of its missing so having it pulled tommorow.

I still havnt haerd from What Not To Wear so unless i hear otherwise going to assume i havnt made it through to the next bit.

As always thanks for reading.

Me.

No comments: