Blue Moon Countdown

Sunday 29 April 2007

Day One - 29th April

Well I have started on the Cambridge Diet Today, had a shake first thing (toffee and walnut) whch wasnt as bad as i thought it would be, although seemed to keep the taste in my mouth for ages.
Had my second shake about an hour ago (Chocolate) which was very yummy, having been steadily drinking glasses of water and i had a cup of black tea earlier with tablet sweetners.

Later on im going to have my first cambridge diet soup (Broccoli and Cheese) and to finish off the day my last shake of the day (Vanilla).

Havnt really felt hungry today yet although do get a twinge everytime i go in to the kitchen, i have lost count the times i have had to go the bathroom already today.

feeling fairly mellow although i did get very cross earlier as my neigbours are in the garden having a BBQ using my BBQ and they didnt ask first, and although the garden is communal its me who went and brought a lawn mower, strimmer and the plants etc and its me who looks after the garden GRRRRR. I think they have got the messsage about using my BBQ in future.

As of starting today i weigh 17 stone 11lbs im looking to get down to just above my ideal weight of 14 stone and a healthy BMI of 25, trouser size 42/44 at the moment hoping to get down to a 36.

1 comment:

kittykat said...

well done on near on completing day 1 btw hows your mouth feeling ???