Blue Moon Countdown

Friday 27 April 2007

27th April 2007 - 3 Days Before I Start Cambridge

Today is Friday and you may have read earlier pay day, plus im off, more importantly 3 days before I start CD and the day I Met My CDC.
Im Terrified, I have been shopping today brought myself some scales, and my starting weight is 8lb lower than i thought so that was a good start to the day. (17stone 11lb)
I have also brought myself a hand blender £5 in woolworths, foulnd one in asda £3.74 Doh, I have also brougght some ice traus for nice cold shakes in the hot weather, a 3 litre water filter that i hope to empty at least once a day on top of the water i use to make my soups and shakes.A new toothbrush couldnt find any listerine breath strips though.I picked up my first week supplys of soups and shakes this morning 3 shakes a day and one soup, although no mix a mousse, or tetras.
On Monday the day im start im going to see my cdc again to pick up week 2 supplies so hopefully can get some tetras then.It was very sureal walking around asda tonights and not buying anything to eat, when i got i must admit i panicked a bit, I have commited myself to this for the next 4 weeks, i dont have money to buy food now if i do fail, not that i have any doubt i will, but as a natrual born worrier all i can say is yes im worried , im also very excited excited that tommorow is the last time, my kids will see a fat flumpy dad, and that in 4 weeks time when i next go up, there will be less of me, and i will be a less fat dad.
Once again thanks all the guys at minimins that have been here with the tooth ache and the coffee withdrawl , its been much appreciated, i havnt even had a cup of tea today, its all been water.
Hope this helps some someone else who has just started or is thinking of starting.
Me.
__________________

1 comment:

. said...

I'm doing LL and the day before I started I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to do it or that I'd do it for a couple of weeks and then fail because it was so hard - I'm still here 8 weeks later having lost 40lb and feeling so much better both physically and mentally. It's a lot easier to just not eat food at all than it is to limit food when you are eating.

I'm sure you'll be fine and yes there will be a hell of a lot less of you when you see your kids next month!

Good luck

Cath