Blue Moon Countdown

Saturday 2 June 2007

02 June 2007 - Sunburn

Well its another glorious day today so i took myself off down to poole to fly kite.
Decided i was going to fly the 3.5m kite today so i unpacked and to my dismay i found out that the lines i had peviously spent hours untangling were tangled again, so an hour later was ready to fly by that time the wind that had been pretty much non exsitant had died, so packed it up and put it in its bag and got the samller one out, which i had a play with for an hour or so, wind had started to pick up so got the 3.55m one out again no sooner was i ready to fly with it the wind dropped again. so out came the smaller one again.

All This time the sun had been shining wonderfully and there is me out in the sun, i dont normally bother with sun creame cos im not really a sun lover so normally not out in it long enough, me is burnt lovly brown face from yesterdays kite flying and my neck was sore last night, but today i feel i could actually fry an egg on my neck its very sore, my own fault i know, IF YOUR GOING OUT TODAY TAKE SUN SCREEN.

Think im finally back in kettossis the bad breath is back and the scales are starting to move as of today 16st 2 something so only a few more pounds and i will have lost 2 stone. Anyways all i'm off to bed for a few hours start work at 8pm tonight so very late one for me.

Me.
__________________

No comments: