Blue Moon Countdown

Saturday 9 June 2007

09 June 2007- Another Connefession

Well after the elation of weighing myself yesterday to findim over half way and i have lost two stone, I have somewhat blown the plot.
I havnt been feeling too good genenerally over the last few days i have been feeling light headed and have had little strength.

On the plus side people who i havnt seem have noticed the weight loss, my clothes are loooser and i inside i have been feeling better in myself, untill yesterday.

I had worked a train up to London and was walking to take a break as usual walked [ast the usual shops and stopped and got my self a warm sauasage roll which i promptly ate, i didnt feel guilty i didnt think oh well theres a nother 4 days of ss down the drain i didnt think anything.

Later when i got home i went kiting and the less said about that the better, i got off the bus and walked over to the shop and picked up a pack of 3 chocolate muffins and 3 packs of wheat crunchies which agian i promptly ate, nust admit i did feel a bit sick, but agin not a thought to the diet.

I got up this morning went to work took my shakes thinking well yesterday was yesterday we all fall down every now and again. The shakes are still in my work bag i have had 2 cheeese and ham rolls at work, im not even going to bother with my shakes today, i going to have some chicken and vegetables for my tea and start fresh tommorow.

Feelings of remorse. Determination to get to 15 stone 110%

Me

No comments: