Blue Moon Countdown

Thursday 14 June 2007

14th June 2007

Its been a mixed day today, have stuck to my packs and water have had a few coffee's.
I have had my 6 monthly meeting with my manger today, he hasnt seen me for a while and he was gobsmacked at my weight loss so much so that he has set an action plan that at the end of july i have to go and see him to order replacement uniform as he put it my uniform is hanging off me.I definatley cant afford to do CD next month so am going to be sticking to the healthy option, no more binging on chocolate and im going to be keeping off the sugar in coffee and generally hope to build on what i have started.

Me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work - I can't wait to see the new you.

Resist buy rubbish - you know I haven't eaten chocolate in years - there is more to life than chocolate :)

Call me if you feel yourself slipping back into bad habits :)

Anonymous said...

Well I'm not sure about giving up chocolate (sounds like a crime to me!), but whatever you've been doing it's definitely working. You've done so well up till now - evident by you always having to pull your trousers up!!!!

Keep it up hun - and your trousers too! :)