Blue Moon Countdown

Sunday 30 December 2007

30 December 2007

Day 1 of what i hope will become my new journal to slimness,
I awoke with good intentions to settle down with a cup of coffee and then have a bowl of cornflakes and then be good for the rest of the day, 4 satsumas later and a handfull of quality street, maybe this isnt going to be the case.
I have decided that im definatley going to give slimming world a chance, i dont think i could go back to ss on cambridge at the moment.
Action is definatley needed i can hardly fit into any of my work clothes, think this is going to be harder than i thought.

Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Martin we will do this together. I know you are not happy and thats the last thing i want for you to be. This will be OUR new beginning. One of our life's journey's together. We will succeed. I love you.............................................. Marcia X X X X