Blue Moon Countdown

Friday 28 December 2007

28th December 2007

Thankfully Xmas is over i had the kids over xmas which was wonderfull, the only spoiler to xmas was my feeling of overweightness, as per my precious post im at the heaviest i have ever been, Clothes dont fit me and i feel fat and look fat.

I have decided im going to do something about it again, the question is what diet having had brilliant results with the cambridge diet in the summer im inclined to go back to that, but there is the cost approx £40 per week but no extras, or Slimming world £5 per week plus food and the temptation to eat more than i should....

Only another week for me to decide however im cutting down on what im eating just a couple of bowls of cerial a day plus a light meal and some fruit and as much as i detest it coffee with sweetner again.

Me

No comments: