Blue Moon Countdown

Thursday 6 March 2008

06th March 2008 - Day Three

Two days down and on to day three, have a feeling today is going to be the worst, ketosis mouth and a headache to start with.
I guess i should be pleased, I didnt sleep too well last was up for the loo a couple of times, sitting down to my first glass of water of the day and a black coffee along with 2 paractemol.
Unfortunatley im on the same shift at work today so i dont start till 4.30pm so lots of sitting around again today, i might have to resort to doing some housework.

Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.